Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Few Months of Firsts...

Obviously, we've been MIA for a few months.  Here are a few firsts we've had in that time:


Luke's "first" fourth birthday..


Lydia's first day of kindergarten!



Ian's first allergic reaction to peanuts...




My first visit to Prince Edward Island, Canada, with my Mom and sister Becky...



It was awesome and beautiful and relaxing. A fabulous trip and a shout-out to Shirlene for watching my kids for a few days and to Tyler for taking a few days off work while I was off playing in Canada.





Lastly, Lydia and Luke's first team sport experience--soccer. 
(I know they're still young, but I don't think we have any future star soccer players on our hands :)


Maybe in a few months I'll get around to blogging about our recent vacation to Seattle.

Maybe.




2 comments:

  1. Tate just finished his soccer season. I think he participated in 2 games. Although present in all the others, he preferred to face the opposite direction and refuse to participate. When he did go in to play, the coach would pick him up and swing his limp legs to get him to do the initial kick of a play. No future soccer stars here, either =) Poor Ian with his allergy, maybe your next baby will be allergy free?! I'm glad you had a nice getaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian's peanut pictures broke my heart! I hope everything is going well. I can't believe Lydia is in Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete