Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Ian!

Now it's time for Ian's birthday post, early as well but I wanted to do it before we leave town. This little man is a joy to have in our home. Here are a few things you should know about Ian.

He loves to swing.

He's already into playing with cars, and he loves stuffed animals. He's not doing it in this picture but he particularly loves to try to eat the faces off of stuffed animals.

The boy puts anything and everything in his mouth. Here, the milk cap from an empty gallon he dug out of the recycling bin. He also likes to try to dig around in the trash can, but luckily it has a lock on it so I can literally keep him from eating trash.

He needs no coaching when it comes to getting food in his mouth either. (Not his actual birthday cake, but a practice run a few weeks ago.)

He's already showing strong right-handed dominance. Look at the pictures above and below. Right hand=nasty. Left hand=totally clean.

And a short video of a happy walking Ian, just because I feel the need to redeem myself from the last video of him attempting to walk. Apparently we need to buy a new camera that shoots HD video, because the quality of ours stinks!



I sure love this little man of mine. I know I'm biased but I think he's the most adorable thing in the world. I couldn't have asked for a more accommodating third child either. He just rolls with the punches and keeps on smiling. Happy first birthday baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...he is soooo stinkin CUTE!! You two have the BEST family!

    ReplyDelete