Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Boy's Got Skills!!!

Sunday afternoon we were relaxing on the couch when Luke began "reading" to me. As you can see, he's very serious about what he's reading and only reads the words on the page when and how he wants to. No messin' around with this kid!

Now, if only he would let ME read a book to HIM. He spends the entire time trying to eat the book or knock it out of my hands. I guess my reading skills aren't up to par--his interpretation sounds a little different than mine. Next time I'll just speak gibberish and see if he'll sit still for reading time.

2 comments:

  1. Let me admit, as I do often, that it drives me crazy that Tate won't let me read to him! He's always ripping it out of my hands and "reading" to me, too! Anyway, hopefully, and unlike Tate, Luke will grow out of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is too funny. He is getting so big! I know all us girls get to see eachother soon, but eventually I want us to get together so I can see how everyone's baby's are growing also. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete