Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another random post...

First, a few pictures from Lydia's birthday celebrations, which have lasted for about two weeks....do you see a theme going on here?

No, I did not make the cake. I paid a girl in my ward to make it.


Second, a scenario for you all to consider: Last week while driving home from work at 2:30 am Thursday, I stopped at a red light and watched a young gentleman bike across the crosswalk in front of me. The bike he was riding still had the cardboard poster thingy in the front wheel and I could see a plastic sleeve with papers in it hung on the handlebar. Obviously this guy had just bought himself a brand-new bike.....except that it was 2:30 in the morning, and what sporting goods store is open at that time? I sat there debating if I should call the cops and report a (possibly) stolen bike or just let it go? I went with the third option: go home and put it in the capable hands of my little superhero!


2 comments:

  1. I think you should have followed the guy while talking with emergency dispatch on the phone. Except, then you probably would have gotten a ticket yourself for using the phone... and the guy could have been armed and dangerous on the bike. Yes, I think the third option was the best, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dood, Luke's PJ's are stinkin awesome!!!!!!!!

    I didn't realize you went back to work, how's that working out??

    and the cake - beautiful!!! I'd offer to do them for you if we lived closer!! :(

    ReplyDelete