Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It has begun....

I am becoming my parents. I realized this as I listened to myself tell Lydia "If you wouldn't pull all the clothes out of your drawers, you wouldn't have to pick them all up." Oh, the memories of hearing words like that growing up. "If you just stand right here and put the clothes in your hamper when you take them off, then they wouldn't be all over the floor." "If you would do the job right the first time, you wouldn't have to come back out here and do it again." Go ahead and laugh, Mom and Dad. I'm just doing my best to pass on the gems that I learned from you!

1 comment:

  1. It's OK - I'm doing it too. I am trying hard to change the wording a bit so it's not EXACTLY the same...but the basics are still straight from the mouths of our parents.

    ReplyDelete