Saturday, September 4, 2010

Video Mania

Sorry for the plethora of videos, they're more for the grandmas and grandpas than anyone else. Luke has taken up singing/sing-talking lately. This isn't his best rendition but it's the best we could get without a loud "cheese!" when he noticed the camera.



Lydia is becoming uber-creative lately, with this just being one of the many ideas she's come up with lately.



Some of her creativity is not as constructive. This is her closet after I left her in her room alone with the instructions to pick up and put away everything the floor.

(I didn't take a picture of the floor where she dumped all of her noodles because she knew she couldn't have dessert unless she finished her dinner.)


Lastly, this is the fun toy that the kids discovered. Don't let Luke fool you, he's the first one who thought to climb up the table and slide down after the legs broke off my work table.



4 comments:

  1. Mainly for grandparents?!!!!? Those videos are going viral for their cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just so darn cute!! Love the bubbles in the sky from Luke!!! :) Darling!! and CHEESE hahahaha and the fact the Lydia made YOU skates, too?!?! so awesome...could totally sell those on etsy. HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. I love that Lydia's always in a dress and Luke, although he was wearing something, prefers nude =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can Lydia make me some skates too? So creative, just like her mom :) Luke makes me so excited for when Joshua starts talkin. It's going to be so fun - I can't wait! But I guess I'll have to...

    ReplyDelete