Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

The kids had a great time at the ward trunk-or-treat last night, once I convinced Luke that it was okay to wear his fireman coat and hat. I couldn't get the boots on him for the life of me.

Originally, Lydia was going to be a skunk (see last picture--it was way too big for Luke last year!) and Luke was going to be a peanut. But man, he went running and screaming any time he saw me come near him with the peanut costume. And I somehow managed to lose the skunk costume from last year. So we went to Goodwill and improvised. I'm sure I'll probably find the skunk costume this week :)

With a little help from the dollar store and some glitter paint, we made sure nobody mistook Lydia for just a princess or a fairy....she was "Fairy Princess Lydia," and don't you forget it!
Can it really be that these are the same kids? One year sure makes a big difference!

Hope you all had a very happy Halloween!

1 comment: