Friday, October 8, 2010

Luke's Getting Ready for Halloween...

I guess he's trying to tell me that I need to make the house look more festive. He took the liberty of decorating himself by eating an orange marker. Yes, you read right. He ATE the marker. He's still spitting out chunks of the spongy tip.
This is what I get for trying to be productive and make lasagna ahead of time so that I'd actually have dinner ready when everyone was hungry.
(Note said lasagna in the background. It better be good!)
I should write the Crayola people and thank them for making non-toxic products, so that people with weird kids like me don't have to worry when their child eats various coloring utensils.

UPDATE from Dad: Can I just take this moment to say how proud I am of my boy? Like father like son. (Nice find on the picture, mom.)


5 comments:

  1. This seriously made me laugh out loud. I can't look at these pics without cracking up. With a steady diet of tums and marker I'm sure he'll grow up to be a big strong boy. Still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stinking funny. Just made me laugh out loud too. :). I wonder how it tasted that it made him want to keep eating it? It's also nice that he was so happy to smile for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the stories you will always have to tell this child!! This is so funny! Apparently, you're just not allowed to ever stop staring at him. No more making dinner =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bless Crayola and their team of scientists!

    ReplyDelete