Thursday, July 28, 2011

First "Real" Haircuts

A girl from church that I visit teach does hair, and since Lydia and Luke both needed hair cuts, and Luke's turned out soooooo well last time when I did it, I decided to have her cut their hair. Lydia enjoyed getting her hair shampooed and cut, but she didn't appreciate having it dried with the diffuser. She even got a little updo done after it was dried since she like to be "fancy."


It's kind of hard to tell in the pictures but Luke's little curls are gelled and spiked on top. He keeps reaching up to feel them, and he informed me "Mom, I can't sleep with my hair pointy like this!" I know I'm biased but I think they look pretty stinkin' cute with their new hairdos!


3 comments:

  1. Your children are soooooo good looking'! I love these pictures and Luke's comment about the spikes. I could totally see the gelled up curls in the picture before you even pointed it out. Oh my goodness, Ashley, those kids are darling =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for boosting my vanity in my children :) And for commenting on my posts always even though I'm lame and rarely comment on other people's posts. I guess I'm too busy staring at my children...hah!

    ReplyDelete