Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gotta Love Dr. Laura!

So, last night Tyler came back from taking the missionaries home (we fed them dinner) and said something to Lydia about having a treat for mommy.  Naturally, I was curious and excited to find out what it was.  After the kiddos went to bed, I got my treat, which was unexpected and amaaaaazing.  Tyler just sat and brushed my hair for at least 20 minutes!  You ladies out there know how fabulous it is to have someone brush your hair!  

It turns out he had been listening to Dr. Laura on the way home from work and she was giving some guy advice, part of which was to brush his wife's hair.  Then she stopped and made some comment about how all women love to have their hair brushed, and Tyler took it to heart.  He checked when he got home and found that I didn't own a regular brush, only a round brush, so he had to stop at the store buy one on the way back from taking the Elders home.  What a sweet and thoughful husband I have.  What made it more thoughtful on his part is that he is getting sick, so he didn't really feel that great but he still took the time to make me feel loved and appreciated.  I love him so much!  Thanks babe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment