Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hooray for Blogs!

So, I am going to attempt (again) to blog as a way of journaling my life as a wife, mommy, and nurse.  While most of the time I feel that I go days or weeks between having experiences that may be interesting to someone else, I have little moments every day that I think "I want to remember this forever."  I hope that I get on here often enough to record some of them for myself and my posterity, and if they are interesting to anyone out there, then that will be an added bonus!

P.S.  Tyler is going to upload some of our old posts from our now-defunct website, so if you see posts from many moons ago it's not because we've had a blog for six months and haven't told anyone.  We're just back-blogging!  

1 comment:

  1. YAY for blogging! I love it for myself. I record all of my "mommy moments" on there and then each year we'll print it off as our family journal. We'll be checking back soon for an update!

    ReplyDelete