Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Luke the Ladies Man

Tonight Luke army crawled his way to Lydia's baby doll on the kitchen floor and began to give her "Luke Loves"--slobbery kisses/licking and latching on to the doll's face and forehead.  We're going to have to watch him when he gets older, because he was attempting to do some serious making out with that doll, complete with sound effects. Granted, if he spit up on his girlfriend like he did on the doll, I am sure the make out session would be over and his chances of kissing her in the future would be very limited.  I tried to catch him in the act, but he became very interested in the camera once he saw it, so I had to settle for the "ravenous tiger looks up from devouring his prey" shot you see here. 

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm braindead. I saw that my old roommate Chera had also just posted on her blog. So, as I'm reading this, I'm thinking this is her son. She also has a daughter and an infant son. After this shot, I was thinking, "Whoa! This totally looks like Ty and Ash's son! I have to tell Chera (she knows Ty)" I figured it out, though, just give me time =) Anyway, this boy is soooo cute! And I know exactly what you mean with the day to yourself to clean! And I hate cleaning, but I've thought that often!

    ReplyDelete