Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthdpy, Tyler!

On May 6th our loving and totally awesome Tyler turned 33, and we love him 33x more than we did last year!

Whoever packed my package of birthday candles can't spell--either that, or I've been spelling 'birthday' wrong my whole life. Happy Birthdpy!
We went to one of Tyler's favorite restaurants, La Hacienda Real, one of which they conveniently just opened in Beaverton, saving us the hour drive to Salem. We had yummy Mexican food and loved it, or as Ty would say, "that was some pretty good crap."
(I figured since I had blogged Lydia's contribution to Ty's cake, I should blog Luke's, which was licking the beaters after I made the frosting. He found something he can excel at.
Happy Birthday my love!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got those candles for my sister's birthday and they were spelled correctly, so you can blame the packer for that one. Someone out there is spelling HAAPY BIRTHDAY. Cute video. The kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete